Saturday, September 1, 2007
Packing?
Hi everyone! I can't believe how quickly the summer has gone by, especially these last few weeks. I found out yesterday that I'm leaving Monday, instead of Tuesday, and I may be flying into Frankfurt or Brussels instead of Rome...hopefully I won't get terribly lost during my first week in Europe, but you never know. Once I land somewhere, I'm taking a train to Florence to meet up with my uncle for three days and then I'm off to Paris for Orientation. Right now packing is my biggest challenge since I haven't started yet and can't figure out how I can check a bag if I don't know for sure which flight I'm going to be on. hmm. I'm going to have to learn how to pack lightly very quickly. 48 hours from now I should be in the air, and a week from now I'll be in Paris! I can't wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment