Links to my Spain pictures: http://middlebury.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025155&l=0ab3a&id=4403360
Portugal pictures: http://middlebury.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025157&l=7e0fc&id=4403360
One warning: Yes, my hair is a little different then you might remember. I promise it's not permanent. But I felt like too much of a tourist with my blonde hair. Mom, stop freaking out! I haven't gotten any tatoos or piercings.
A few other random thoughts:
The woman at the grocery store the other day asked me where I got my wallet. As sad as it made me to talk about Target, I thought it was a victory that a french woman liked something I owned.
When you fly on the cheap Spanish airline I took, they play music over the speakers during the flight.
Also, when I was waiting for the flight from Madrid, they were making announcements in only Spanish and English, making all the French passengers angry. I overheard an interesting debate behind me, about whether they should make the announcements in French too, since the flight was headed to Paris. One french man was defending the airline, saying it's a British airline with Spanish employees here and most travelers are probably English-speakers. But, really, shouldn't they have made them in French too? Even if the whole flight was full of Americans, it was landing in France. Interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment